None of these are in print, and all were extremely limited releases.
Curt Sobel, score to "Transylvania, 1918"
This is often bootlegged as "The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, Volume 5" or as part of an extended Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade 2 CD set.
01. Trick Or Treat (1:27)
02. Venice / Fortune Teller (3:46)
03. Briefing / Assignment: Vlad (3:51)
04. Off to Romania (3:09)
05. Meeting Nicolas (2:34)
06. Climbing Every Mountain (2:58)
07. Castle Heights / Hanging Corpses (2:49)
09. Dripping Blood (1:48)
10. Death in Your Pocket (2:15)
12. Vlad the Impaler (1:36)
13. Dinner Anyone? (1:58)
14. Lull Them to Sleep (2:21)
15. Towers of Tortures (2:45)
16. Bloodletting / Stabbed in the Back (2:29)
17. Resurrected / Indy Fights Vlad (1:51)
19. Forest Reckoning (0:34)
18. Four Roads Meet (0:38)
20. I'd Stake His Life On It / Halloween (2:10)
This 2 CD set contains several scores by McNeely, one of which is a single 12:40 montage of YIJC tracks. All are included on the four OSTs:
00:00 - 00:59 - Verdun 1916 - "Race to the Front"
00:59 - 04:04 - New York 1920 - "Meeting Peggy/New York Arrival"
04:04 - 07:22 - German East Africa 1916 - "Desert Trek"
07:22 - 10:14 - Ireland 1916 - "Celtic Love"
10:14 - 12:40 - Phantom Train of Doom - "The Old and the Bold"
Filmworks can often be found for sale on eBay.
This 2 CD set contains scores from television series and movies composed by Rosenthal, and contains several release and previously unreleased YIJC tracks:
19. The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles - Young Indy (2:09)
20. The Fight in the Bakery / The Voice of Ireland (Ireland 1916) (3:13)
21. The Long Night of Dr. Wen-Chu (Peking 1910) (7:11)
22. The Amazing Flight of the Filing Cabinet (Prague 1917) (2:19)
23. Tolstoy Among the People (Travels with Father) (3:09)
24. Broadway To Hollywood (The Hollywood Follies) (2:26)
"The Voice of Ireland" is the same as the first minute or so of track 4 "The Uprising" on OST #4.
Music for Television can often be found for sale on eBay.
Web Samples by Composers
Steve Bramson has four 30s clips from The Treasure of the Peacock's Eye on his web site:
Finding The Treasure (Part 1)
Finding The Treasure (Part 2)
has three samples from Trenches of Hell
on his web site
Laurence Rosenthal has seven samples from his Young Indiana Jones contributions on his web site:
Main Title (2:08 - full track)
Vienna 1908: Sophie’s Chamber (2:13)
British East Africa 1909: The Masai Elders (1:48 - full track)
Barcelona 1917: Boulevards of Barcelona (0:39)
Princeton 1916: Princeton Days (1:10)
Northern Italy 1918: The Wedding Dress (1:49 - full track)
Ireland 1916: The Fight in the Bakery (1:53 - full track)
The 2-CD set Best of Adventure (released in Germany) features several awesome recordings of adventure movie themes, and includes a recording of the Young Indiana Jones theme performed by the Prague Philharmonic. [Soundtrack Collector]
2. The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles: Main Title (01:35) [Disc 1]
The 2-CD set Best of the West (released in Germany) contains a re-recording of a track from Rosenthal's Mexico 1916 score (Pancho Villa's camp). It can be found on iTunes Music Service or Amazon.com for individual purchase. [Soundtrack Collector]
15. Die Abenteuer Des Jungen Indianer Jones (The Adventure of Young Indiana Jones) (3:25) [Disc 1]
The Best TV Themes of the '90s contains a poor quality re-recording of the Young Indiana Jones title theme. It can be found for sale on iTunes or Amazon.com for individual purchase.
Satellite 1, a German television network, released a CD promoting the airing of YIJC in 1992. It contains four tracks, all slight variations of a "rap" version of Rosenthal's Young Indy theme with dance lyrics, for example:
There's many many many ways / To get with the cool Young Indy craze
He's in a world of his own / No-one can hang with Indiana Jones
1. Young Indy (Radio Edit) (3:22)
2. Young Indy (Dance Version) (6:34)
3. Young Indy (Saxy Mix) (6:57)
4. Young Indy (Instrumental Version) (3:21)
The Satellite 1 CD can often be found searching international sellers on eBay.